Therefore team Motopark
The prescription to the victory
The Philosophy - Team Motopark has found and formed a unique way to support and teach young racing drivers. It’s one-of-a-kind approach has resulted in an impressive roll of honour for both the team and the drivers it helped on their way to stardom.
Team principal Timo Rumpkeil has made a habit of finding, recruiting and forming the most talented young drivers right from grassroot level – karting. Many an international driver has gone on record to praise Rumpfkeil’s work and influence in their formative years.
Amongst the drivers who learned their trades at Team Motopark are Max Verstappen, Valtteri Bottas, Sébastien Buemi, Kevin Magnussen, António Félix da Costa, Bruno Senna, Filipe Albuqueruqe and Scott Speed.
A highly motivated crew, more than 20 years of experience, an analytic way to go working and a higher-than-usual use of equipment, ressources and material are the ingredients of Team Motopark’s recipe of success.
This leads to a perfect environment in which rookies can thrive during their apprenticeship as a driver as well as during their formative years as a person and character. In addition to a high degree of professionalism and a serious hard-working attitude, the team is also very strong in their soft skills, creating a family-like affair and thus functioning as a home away from home for the young drivers.
Recipes of Success
- Decades of experience and continous success
- Highly qualified and motivated staff
- Top-notch equipment and perfect preparation
- High-tech tools and infrastructure at the team base
- Data and video analysis in the hands of dedicated engineers
- Driver coaching by experienced racing drivers-cum-instructors
- Continous driver-in-the-loop training, in-depth briefings and mental preparation